Mazda Motor Corporation (hereafter “Mazda”) and Isuzu Motors Limited (hereafter “Isuzu”) have reached a basic agreement on next-generation pick-up truck collaboration, allowing Isuzu to enhance its product competitiveness and Mazda to strengthen its product line-up and maintain own-brand market coverage.
Isuzu will produce the next-generation pick-up truck for Mazda, based on Isuzu’s pick-up truck model.
Mazda and Isuzu have developed a collaborative relationship for more than 10 years, with Isuzu producing for Mazda trucks for the Japanese market.
This agreement reinforces the continuous long-term relationship between Mazda and Isuzu.
OUTLINE OF MAZDA-ISUZU BASIC AGREEMENT
- Model: Next-generation pick-up truck produced by Isuzu
- Producer: Isuzu Motors Limited
- Purchaser: Mazda Motor Corporation
- Sales area: Worldwide except North America
- Start of sales: To be determined